Hi @weebigman, thanks for reaching out, and hope you're having a great day. If you're still getting this message, please go into App info > Storage > Select 'Clear Cache' and 'Clear Data'. After you've done this, switch off the device for 20 seconds to give it a fresh start.
@weebigman Try the initial device , however if does not solve it would be advisable to wipe the cache partition. This deletes temporary files but keeps your Data intact and can help with crashes.
Follow these steps:
1. Turn off the device.
2. May need to connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
Can also Repair Apps from the same Recovery Menu.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.0,Android 13 .