Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed into new device with Google

(Topic created on: 20-01-2024 10:11 PM)
4dMac
First Poster
Options
In my excitement to have received a new phone when I set it up I signed in to Samsung with Google when I should have actually signed in on the Samsung account that I am signed into on my old phone.

I didn't figure this out until I went to change a wallpaper and wondered where all My Stuff was.

Can anyone advise how I rectify this? Do I just sign out of it on the new device and sign in under my proper account and can I then delete the account created using my Google account.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Captainrapscallion
Pathfinder
Options
Do you have a SIMS card? I don't know much about phones, but you could get some stuff/data back from it.
0 Likes
4dMac
First Poster
Options
Thanks but I have transferred all data from one phone to the other already. This is literally the Samsung account to link my watch and phone to. Basically I don't think there will be an issue but need to know if I can the delete the samsung account I have created with google
0 Likes
4dMac
First Poster
Options
I decided just to go for it and after much messing about I am now signed in on my original account on my new phone. Can anyone tell me how to get my downloaded wallpapers and themes from my old phone to my new as they are not showing in 'MyStuff' in my Samsung account.
Thanks
0 Likes