07-06-2023 04:36 PM in
07-06-2023 05:05 PM in
@RajPat Only certain Banks support samsung pay. Otherwise need to use Samsung Pay Plus and link cards with curve . https://help.curve.com/what-is-samsung-pay-+-powered-by-curve-
if the Samsung Wallet itself is not functioning properly may need to delete and reinstall, if still issue would be advisable to wipe the cache partition by following steps.
1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
can also repair apps from the same Recovery Menu.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.1,Android 13 .
07-06-2023 08:08 PM in
08-06-2023 03:13 PM in