Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Notes, Sync with Samsung Account Setting not showing up

(Topic created on: 14-11-2022 08:57 PM)
Members_6AamgQL
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I just wanted to ask why the Sync with Samsung Account setting is not showing up. I have a S20 and Tab S7 FE. Both are synced with my samsung account, I want to be able to read the notes that I write on my Tablet on my phone or vice versa. Thanks:)

SmartSelect_20221113_105345_Samsung Notes.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
Neo001
Legend
Options

Is there Samsung Cloud app installed on your tab and is the sync enabled in Samsung Cloud?

AndrewL
Options

@Members_6AamgQL: What options are available when you tap on 'Look when saved'? If you swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, then again to enlarge the Quick Panel, is 'Sync' toggled on? 

Members_6AamgQL
Apprentice
Options

Samsung Cloud is installed. There is no option to enable notes syncing in samsung cloud app. And Sync on my devices is on.

SmartSelect_20221113_165602_Samsung Cloud.jpg

Members_6AamgQL
Apprentice
Options

Yes Sync is on, and here are the options that show up:

SmartSelect_20221113_165819_Samsung Notes.jpg

smg1
Helping Hand
Options
Is this issue occurring as the S20 does not have the facility to write notes in Samsung Notes, only your Tab s7 fe has this facility?

I have the Tab s7 Ultra and the S22 Ultra and on the top of the screen in the Samsung Notes setting is Sync with Samsung Cloud on both Devices.
0 Likes
Biblesbabygirl
First Poster
Options

Hi, is the ultra power saving mode on in ur phone? That's why sync option isn't available. 

0 Likes
Biblesbabygirl
First Poster
Options

I think that's because the power saving mode is on in ur phone or tablet, turn it off and check again

0 Likes