Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung notes app search issue

(Topic created on: 24-09-2020 11:18 AM)
KAX1
Student
Options

I have two Samsung phones, galaxy note 8 and note 10 plus. 

Both phones are installed with the latest version of Samsung not app version 4.0.06.5

Ever since the update, when I search for the keyword, the search result only shows the titles of the notes with the keyword, and not shows the content of the notes which also has the keyword. 

For example, when I search for 'cooking', only the notes with the title containing 'cooking' will appear, but the others notes having the exact keyword in the content of the notes but don't have the keyword in the title, won't appear. 

Before the update, the search will show the notes with keyword in the title and/or in the the content, and also handwritten content!

I tried clear the data and cache and redownloaded the notes from the cloud. The problem doesn't resolve. 

Go to solution
36 REPLIES 36
reza19
Student
Options

Very frustrating. First couldn't believe it doesn't work but apparently it doesn't! 

Please fix this asap!

reza19
Student
Options

Note easy to move your old notes to a new app....At least I couldn't figure out an easy way.

TrevorT
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem! I run a small business and use Samsung notes on a daily basis for certain tasks. I now have to manually look through my 800+ notes to find anything. Please fix this!

samuelspw
First Poster
Options

Same problem here!

Ary47
Student
Options

I'm having the same issue. I hope this is fixed ASAP. On that note, I miss the colours for different categories. 

kahin
Apprentice
Options

Please update the status. Too bad we don't have options to uninstall the version with bugs. We've to bear with it until the issue resolved. Thank you very much!

Nirvin73
First Poster
Options

Same Here... took awhile to find Samsung sign in info.. It has been a week and no reports????

Rickett11
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, the new search is extremely laggy too, very frustrating for an app I use daily! 

TheRebelSenate
First Poster
Options

Please update me

SinFin
Apprentice
Options

Please , please solve this.  1500 notes for work!