Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung M10 send Unauthorized Sms

(Topic created on: 24-11-2020 01:03 PM)
LookingForSolution
First Poster
Options

I have Samsung SM-M105F which is M10 as known. My device send secretly sends sms to the mobile number +919560345888 while putting new sim card or when you want to fresh start - turn to factory settings.

I have no idea until when realized that saw it operator website. And it is chargable. I talked the operator. There is nothing inbox or call records. As i get it, it is smtg inside on software. I searched it little, many users live same situation all over the world. Yesterday, i erased everything -fresh start. After this, I used sammobile to make software is up to date. But it not work. I check it a few minutes ago that it sends message again. Here is the screenshot.

Can you please help me to end this?

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-24 at 16.01.36.jpeg

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@LookingForSolution: This is a strange one, especially as you have recently factory reset the device. Did you install any third party apps following the reset? If so, try removing them temporarily to ensure that the issue isn't stemming from an external source. You can also try opening the Messages app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Block Numbers and Messages > Block Numbers, and add the number to the list here to see if this helps. I'd also recommend reaching out to your network provider to see if they're able to shed any light on the origin of the message, and apply any restrictions from their side. 

0 Likes
LookingForSolution
First Poster
Options

Actually I have been looking for a solution. I wipe'd everything. I reached out my operator, they said they have no action to take on it. "It is your phone, we cant do anthing about block". I also tried to message solution, it prohibits only receive not sending sms. 

0 Likes