Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health server error 0x2F#0

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Help Me1
Apprentice
Options

This makes me sad it worked perfectly for 6 years now I can't use it for days already:(

9 REPLIES 9
CarlH
Options

Hi @Help Me1. Which phone do you have please and which Android version are you currently running? You can find this in Settings > About phone > Software information > Android version.

0 Likes
Help Me1
Apprentice
Options

Android version 13

Security update March 5, 2024

Google play system update January 1, 2024

0 Likes
Bastianso
Student
Options

I have the same problem, but I bought Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 yesterday. Pairing Samsung Account in Galaxy Wearable works, but in Samsung Health not. I tried everything including uninstalling app, clearing data, removing logged device from account on PC. My smartphone is Xiaomi 12X, Android 13.

I FIXED IT. I do not recommend this way, because of security reasons. I uninstalled current Samsung Health app, then downloaded old version Samsung Health ver 6.22.1.053 apk file (search on google), I installed it but NOT RUN, i checked this version is official by checking there is update of this app on Google Play, if it is then I continued, but not updated. I logged in on old version, then clicked update Samsung Health on google play and after it I added my smartwatch in Accessories tab. 

CzechGuy
First Poster
Options

Got the same problem with watch 6. Wearable app works, Samsung health app this error. My phone Is Redmi Note 11, android 13 TKQ.1221114.001. Tried clearing cache, uninstall multiple times, nothing works 

0 Likes
Nikyellow
Journeyman
Options

Same here. 

New phone, old watch, I tried everything, nothing worked. ☹️

0 Likes
Bastianso
Student
Options

@CzechGuy and @Nikyellow don't waste your time for it. The fastest way is just install old version of Samsung Health. No one is going to give you a better solution because there isn't one. You can see that no one here gives you solutions, and the only thing they can write you is "clear the application data". It is the user who has to be inventive, no one cares if it doesn't work for you if you are in the minority that something doesn't work. Just do what you need to do and enjoy your watch.

ungewissheit
Apprentice
Options

Same problem. But it works on iOS,  I've tested this issue on iPhone. Looks it's android version bug. No way found to use with my watch more.

0 Likes
AngadK
First Poster
Options

Thank You this helped.

Little more details for the perfect solution.

I got the older version of the APK from the internet (6.22.1.053 apk). Enabled side loading or installing app from unknown sources. Installed this apk. Then started the app - created a new account (as I didn;t have an account earlier) then logged in with those details. Then once inside the app, I updated the app. And voila now I have a logged into the latest version of this app. Of course don't forget to turn off the side loading or installing from the unknown sources.

0 Likes
ungewissheit
Apprentice
Options

I also found this method. It is described by the pirate forums. But I don't trust their APK downloads. It may contain malicious code

0 Likes