Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health app stuck on initial screen (stuck in infinite loop when pressing

(Topic created on: 02-07-2021 12:34 AM)
zane33
Apprentice
Options

Screenshot_20210521-151028_Samsung Health.jpg

For goodness sakes samsung. Can you guys fix your ***** Samsung Health application!?! 

Every time I open the app I get stuck as soon as I tap "agree". It loads endlessly and does NOTHING.

I went ahead and purchased a samsung galaxy watch 3 last week and I am thinking it was possibly the worst decision of my life. The watch is nothing more than an ornament given your health tracking app is an abysmal failure.

I have tried re-installing your stupid health app and I have tried even reverting back to older versions. I have tried the latest update, clearing my cache and even hard resetting my phone (Galaxy S20 ultra) and I have still had no success.

Meanwhile, I am watching my wife with her Apple Iphone and Iwatch working seamlessly without issue. After years of buying samsung products and sticking to samsung products loyally, I have finally reached breaking point. FIX YOUR ***** HEALTH APP - IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!!!

15 REPLIES 15
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@zane33 

hello

oh my

were you able to add your Samsung Account already?

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Delete the watch profile from your phone, then reboot it. Delete Galaxy Wearable from your phone, then reboot. Download GW app (a fresh install), then pair the watch, which should now be powered up, to your phone - pairing via the GW app. Hopefully, everything should now work as normal.
zane33
Apprentice
Options

Did this even though had no issues accessing galaxy wearables app. the issue is with the samsung health app as per screenshot. 

Have already tried clearing cache of application, re-install, multiple reboots, a cache wipe via bootloader menu and various previous versions of the samsung health app but to no avail (as per many recommendations from various forums).

It seems the app may not work with the Android 11 update samsung released although i am sure if that was the case you would see many people screaming about it. Left negative feedback on the app in the play store and samsung responded with a message saying to post something here. Little did i know that this is literally a digital graveyard - samsung seem to leave their users for dust and fail to respond to many issues here. Looks like switching to apple is the only alternative i have.

Samsung used to have great software support and solid software to begin with. These days they have dropped their development standards significantly. Pathetic samsung - I hope others don't make the same mistake i did by investing in anything samsung.

zane33
Apprentice
Options

Yes was able to add and sign into samsung account fine. Only the "Samsung Health" app is getting stuck. Have tried every practical solution possible. Seems like a massive software bug on samsung's part that they seem to simply ignore despite multiple users complaining of the issue. I guess their apps will need to get a 1 star rating in the play store before they will do something about it. By then the reputational damage has already been done.

Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Just one last thought... have you tried deleting SH off the watch? Maybe there is a glitch with the app thats installed on the watch.
0 Likes
zane33
Apprentice
Options

I tried this but to no avail unfortunately. app on watch works fine but cannot launch samsung health app for the life of me.

Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Seems like you've exhausted everything i would also have tried. Next step is to visit your nearest Samsung service centre, and see if they can resolve this.
0 Likes
Luke_barnes
First Poster
Options

Ok, I have no idea why nobody from Samsung cares enough to help with this issue but I have found a fix. You have to allow permission for every single thing, bkdy sensors, location, phone, storage, camera, etc. Everything. Then click "agree" and it'll work. Then just go back and deny permission for whatever you want.

0 Likes
ShalomMak
First Poster
Options

tried it, didnt work (im using a s10+ and a galaxy fit2)

0 Likes