Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health app stuck on initial screen (stuck in infinite loop when pressing

(Topic created on: 21-05-2021 05:55 AM)
zane33
Apprentice
Options

Screenshot_20210521-151028_Samsung Health.jpg

For goodness sakes samsung. Can you guys fix your ***** Samsung Health application!?! 

Every time I open the app I get stuck as soon as I tap "agree". It loads endlessly and does NOTHING.

I went ahead and purchased a samsung galaxy watch 3 last week and I am thinking it was possibly the worst decision of my life. The watch is nothing more than an ornament given your health tracking app is an abysmal failure.

I have tried re-installing your stupid health app and I have tried even reverting back to older versions. I have tried the latest update, clearing my cache and even hard resetting my phone (Galaxy S20 ultra) and I have still had no success.

Meanwhile, I am watching my wife with her Apple Iphone and Iwatch working seamlessly without issue. After years of buying samsung products and sticking to samsung products loyally, I have finally reached breaking point. FIX YOUR ***** HEALTH APP - IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!!!

15 REPLIES 15
Msayed
First Poster
Options

Hi Zane33,were u able to fix this issue as I've the same issue 

0 Likes
Lulu617
First Poster
Options

I agree ,  I was a faithful samsung person ,  I have the same issue ,  also issue with the phone , I was told to send it back to samsung so they could repair it, I ask if they were gonna send me a temporary phone to use ,  answer was NOOOOOO,  I have 2 small children I cant be with out a phone, pretty much told me well that's too bad,  NOW. I know WHY. everyone buys APPLE product  

0 Likes
ashleck
First Poster
Options

Same here 😞

0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Just a thought, if you are still having the same issue...

Switch the phone off. Next, press and hold the Bixby Volume Up, and Power buttons simultaneously, until you get into the android reset screen. At the very bottom of the list of options, there should be a REPAIR APPS option. Click on that - the phone should reboot, and hopefully you can now pair your watch and phone. Let me know if that worked. 😊
0 Likes
The_Duke_of_ZA
First Poster
Options

Hi. So what I did was go to Google Play and uninstall the app there. The app won't completely uninstall but it will load the earliest version. 

Then you start up the app, accept all the permissions and then you go back to Google Play and update to the latest version. 

0 Likes
PN1
First Poster
Options

I did just that but still the app kept saying can't set up app

0 Likes