Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A52s bootloop and very low performance

(Topic created on: 12-01-2024 10:57 AM)
gycu12
First Poster
Options

Hello, i have a samsung a52s(A528B/DS) with bootloop problem after an update. i tried factory reset from recovery mode and still the same problem. I flashed with odin the latest firmware and now the phone boot slowly and no performance, is freezing every time im doing something. What can be the problem and what can i do. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
KholaI
Options

Hi @gycu12 

It seems like your phone needs inspection and a possible repair. You can use the following link to arrange this: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/

0 Likes
gycu12
First Poster
Options

i allready took apart the phone and after i take the motherboard out and put it back, now seems to work well. i dont know how much, but its working now

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@gycu12: I'm please to hear that you were able to resolve your issue. Please be aware that, by performing the repair yourself, this will have voided your warranty, as all repairs must be carried out by authorised Samsung engineers. In future, I strongly advise that you arrange an inspection and repair through our authorised channels, to ensure that your device is returned to its warranty specifications. 

0 Likes
gycu12
First Poster
Options

Can it be because of battery? On CPU-Z my battery have 4366 mV 

0 Likes