Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Free

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Members_17HNqb4
First Poster
Options

For the love of any god, please destroy Samsung Free! Awful, Horrible,  Useless,  driving me to Apple and I hate Apple.

I can't be the only person who loathes it.

Love Samsung- Hate Samsung Free

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Weird how an uninstallable app which can also be totally ignored, is non obtrusive and yet can add value to some people's lives, would drive someone to Apple. If you don't like it, don't use it, or even better, just uninstall it.
keith30
Maestro
Options
I don't think you can uninstall it as it comes preloaded by Samsung know as bloatware. Therefore can'tbe removed.
It's best just to ignore the app and turn off the notications for it, if you don't want to use it.
0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
I can uninstall it from my TabS9U and my S23U. In fact its not even installed on the S23U.1712908857953.jpg1712910402183_1712910402178_0.jpg
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

You can disable it in App settings.

0 Likes
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
I'm pretty sure you can delete it. When I upgraded my previous phone to the s23 it was pre installed. But I managed to uninstall it. You should be able to delete it
0 Likes
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
I say they change it to Samsung Paid.

MB
Neo001
Legend
Options

😂😂

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_17HNqb4: If you're not a fan of Samsung Free, then please pinch inwards on your Home screen so Themes, Widget etc appear at the bottom, swipe to the right, then toggle the switch in the top corner of the Samsung Free screen so it greys out. 

Alternatively, head to Settings > Home screen > Add media page to Home screen, and toggle it off from here, or select 'Google Discover' as an alternative (not available on all models/Android versions)

0 Likes