31-12-2021 04:57 AM - last edited 31-12-2021 04:58 AM
Ive been trying to download the Samsung dex app on my PC, but I get an error message that says "Something went wrong whilst downloading Samsung dex. Then it goes away.
Any help is very much appreciated.
31-12-2021 10:08 AM in
@Caden Aldridge: If you're based in the UK or Ireland, can you confirm if you have attempted to download DeX via the following link?
If so, and if you're on PC, can you check to see if you meet the minimum specifications?
▷ Windows PC
- OS: Windows 10 (32/64 bit)
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 2.4 GHz processor or higher (Intel® Core™ i5 2.5 GHz or higher recommended)
Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx or higher version
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: At least 500 MB (recommended)
- USB: One free USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 recommended)
- Screen Resolution: 1024 × 768, 32 bit or above