Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Company please Stop sending me software update daily.

(Topic created on: 02-04-2022 01:29 PM)
maaasef
First Poster
Options

Samsung Stop sending me nonsense software update daily on my Samsung galaxy A22 5G. And in this community if anybody knew, how to permanently disable Samsung galaxy software updates, then please guide.

Further, Samsung Company please add a most common application having name Schedule Auto Power ON OFF app on google play store, to reduce our headache from this ON & OFF.

Schedule-Power-On-or-Off.png

unnamed.pngpower-on-and-off.png

9Uc1i.jpg

download.jpg

Schedule-power-on-off.png

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Ray42
Voyager
Options
You can set a schedule for do not disturb, which is almost the same. Having said that, however, it's not generally a good idea to ignore updates - they're done for a reason.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@maaasef  You can also switch off Auto downloads of Software Updates, Settings- Software Updates-Auto Download.  Users can choose not to install particular updates but a prompt will still appear every so often.

It is though advisable to install updates   (particularly security ones to ensure the maximum protection)) and they can fix issues. see some information here https://9to5google.com/2022/02/10/everything-you-need-to-know-about-android-updates-on-samsung-galax... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.