Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Browser in DeX

(Topic created on: 23-09-2022 05:48 PM)
TynMahn
Pioneer
Options

Fix your browser so that when sites have a "click done" or whatever on them, you can always select it.  Your site has this:

Screenshot_20220923_114415.jpg

At the lower right, is the click "done" button.  There is NO WAY to scroll down to locate it more in the screen.  In this example, I can extend my browser window enough to allow me to click it.  There are times, however, when this button is too far down and unaccessible.  In those cases, I have to either try to use Chrome, open it on my phone, or access it on a regular desktop environment.

This is kind of unacceptable as it **bleep** an unnecessary barrier against using DeX as a desktop alternative.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TynMahn
Pioneer
Options

Bumping this up because

it STILL HAS NOT BEEN ADDRESSED.

Can you please pull some resources off of gimicky ***** features and fix your browser?

The issues in the screen grabs below have persisted forever and need to be addressed

On some sites, I can't comment because it is an "unsupported browser"
One some sites, the popup does not fit into the browser so that can not see the entire damned thing to click out of it.

Screenshot_20230425_115515_Samsung Internetcombined.jpg

0 Likes
TynMahn
Pioneer
Options

This really irrates me and makes me hate Samsung.

This is a real issue and they just don't give a ***** enough to do anything about it.  They are too busy wasting time on kitchy, gimicky, stupid features to fix core problems.

And, they don't bother to listen to their users because they just don't care

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@TynMahn: I'm sorry to hear that your problem has persisted, and that you did not receive the support you needed when you initially raised the issue. Based on the nature of your query, I have gone ahead and passed your comments to our Research and Development Team, to see if there is a solution, or if one can be implemented in a future update. Once I hear back from them, I will keep you updated with any feedback they provide.

In the meantime, please can you try tapping the diagonal arrow in the top right corner of the browser window, to see if this helps? Alternatively, check the browser settings, and try applying the Desktop site option. 

0 Likes
TynMahn
Pioneer
Options

Andrew,

Not to sound too much like a jerk but, seriously, if it was as simple as "resizing the window" or applying the desktop option again, I would have said in my post that, "samsung internet needs to updated so that I don't have to resize the window or reapply desktop settings to access the entire popup window".

0 Likes