Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam Emails

(Topic created on: 23-09-2022 06:20 PM)
Beeeman
Apprentice
Options
I don't know if I'm in the right place. I have repeatedly asked how to stop Spam emails. I'm  getting 100s a day. I've  tried the  select email and Block and also the 3 dots and Block but there is no where that states Block. All that's there is Send to Spam but this doesn't stop them. I'm getting the same emails over and  over again sometimes the same repeated 6,7,8, 10 times at the same time 
I just want them to stop by select and Block never to see them again. I can't be the only one suffering this.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
keith30
Maestro
Options
Change your email address if it's getting too much of a problem for you to deal with.
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
You won't stop them only reduce the quantity temporarily, spammers change email addresses they spam from all the time.

You should be more careful where you input your email address online.

Create a couple of email addresses one for friends, family, banking and trusted shopping sites and another for less trusted sites.
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Do not reply to them .... just highlight them with your email app and treat it as spam... it takes time, but it works
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Beeeman
If its gmail emails I found that on the Gmail app if you click on spam or somewhere in that section i have found that it gives the option to snooze emails and you can snooze them for weeks, months or years, i have snoozed a few for a couple of years, great option to have x
0 Likes