Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Account and phone used for work

(Topic created on: 10-10-2020 02:22 PM)
Nerdowl
Apprentice
Options

Hi all, just a very quick query.

I've just switched my iPhone for a Samsung phone to go along with my Samsung tablet. However I am uncertain as to whether I am allowed to add the phone to my Samsung account or not.

According to Samsung account terms and conditions it says 'You may only use our Services for personal and non-commercial purposes'

Now my phone is both my personal phone and the phone I use for my business (so calls and texts could be business related), so I take it I cannot add this phone to my Samsung account?

(I have a Samsung fitE watch which I would like to use for a start but I think you have to be logged into the samsung account for that right?)

Any clarification from Samsung reps would be appreciated here. For now I have skipped adding my samsung account to my new phone.

Thanks. :smiling-face:

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Alpha07
Voyager
Options
You can most definitely add your Samsung account to your smartphone, even if you do use your device for business-related matters.

That's what these devices are for. I'm assuming "non-commercial" refers to resale under a different branding, or things that infringes on Samsung's name rights.
0 Likes
Teio
Student
Options
You can add your Samsung account to any Samsung device that supports it, regardless of it being used personally or professionally
0 Likes