Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 - do you know how to get rid of system ui? It won't let my partner block it or stop notifications.

(Topic created on: 03-03-2021 05:54 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Guys do you know how to get rid of system ui? It won't let my partner block it or stop notifications it's driving him mad 

41 REPLIES 41
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
correct 👍
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
he's been on that but somehow won't let him turn it off I see all your notification are on should his as they ain't
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
arr I see yea some you can't turn off but the most annoying ones like start up can be turned off and screen shots and others like do not disturb can be altered so like minimised or not shown on the lock screen, can he scroll through and switch certain things off, on ones it doesn't let you click on minimise notifications if it let's you and turn off show on lock screen, I have noticed over the years they have made it less customisable
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
the only notification that is active on my my system UI is screenshots

Screenshot_20210303-175815_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
thanks but I am actually male 🤣 but I will admit Ashley is a bit of a girls name, I blame my parents I wanted to be called Joe lol
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
hi guys thankyou so much for your help sadly it won't go but he's said he'll have to cope with it and wanted to thankyou all for replying and for the help 😊
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
your welcome 😀 must be something to do with s21 then as here on the s20 awful noises and pointless notifications are a thing of the past
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I never asked what phone you running whatatopper?
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
apologies I had to pick one of the other trust me to get it wrong maybe if you added some type of profile picture too to Ash S20 it would give people a clue just also you're very approachable and debatable and knowledgeable with patience you normally don't find those attributes with people on here who assume they know everything and everybody else knows nothing I like your style in your willingness to learn that more people should take a leaf out of your book
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
I always get the latest top spec flagship from Samsung I have the S21 Ultra 512GB internal storage I bought from Currys SIM card free previous device was the note 20 ultra my next device will be the note 21 Ultra people will probably think I'm crazy for spending money every time there's one that comes out I know people that have habits that put my flagship device price to shame £1500 of fortnite to powder their nose on the Old overrated Pablo powder so I have no issues whatsoever spending money on Tech if you want you can even call me a tech Junkie I'll take it on the chin
0 Likes