Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S Health manually input exercise

(Topic created on: 22-01-2021 08:18 PM)
MarcN
First Poster
Options

I like to use health app to track various activities.  However I'm disappointed that I'm unable to add exercise or activity that was not recorded by a phone or watch.  

E.g. battery low so on power saving and go for a run or go swimming for 30 minutes or 1 hr of a sport etc.  

I'd just like to be able to go in and retrospectively add the details for duration or from a non compatible device that did record the details.  

Any help to get this added as a feature would be welcomed. 

27 REPLIES 27
robal1991
Apprentice
Options

I want to move all workouts from endomondo to samsung heatlh. I want to add manually the workouts. But I cannot add workouts that are older than 6 years. How can I fix that?

0 Likes
Ilenebee
First Poster
Options

Has anyone been experiencing this issue as of recently? I noticed as of January 13th, 2021 the add exercise has been removed from the options menu. Sadly Google fit and Samsung Health don't connect unless you have a 3rd party app and pay for it to automatically log in the exercises.  

Bambilamb
Student
Options

One of the maddening things about Samsung is that they update stuff and you have to go through a rabbit hole of old vids and threads to find out how to do something simple that should be on their website correctly. In any case go to the activity block and get into the activity you want to add. Using other workout as an example in this case : select (...) then hit (enter data) and you can add the workout. Ive added an inline workout which for some reason the watch won't record but the GD phone will. I downloaded STRAVA for the nordic ski workout and it didn't sync so I had to manually input it. Note that this will not update your entire week for some reason. I looks like I didn't work out yesterday and adding the workout didn't change a thing. 

Awb51
First Poster
Options

Hi Samagik. This used to work well it seems before the latest update. I am on version 6.15.1.003 on my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. . As you can see from the screen shots the  option to add excersize seems to have disappeared. Any help would be  appreciated.Screenshot_20210208-135427_Samsung Health.jpgScreenshot_20210208-140222_Samsung Health.jpg

0 Likes
Health App
Student
Options

This option to add data is not available on my app. More help needed pls.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

Hi all. If you open the Samsung Health app > Select the Exercise Tab > Select a workout e.g. Running, you should see an 'Enter Data' option at the top right of the screen that allows you to manually input your exercise data. 

0 Likes
Karenro
First Poster
Options
Hi, when I scroll down to exercise tab/block, it just says view history (but no history is recorded) and it is impossible to select walking, running etc to add in exercise. It is as if the buttons have become inactive. Any idea on how to make them work again. The sleep, stress buttons for example have a record button but there is nothing like this available for exercise? Any advice will be greatly appreciated...thanks.
0 Likes
Dianey61
First Poster
Options

Hi, this has not helped for me. It will not let me select the exercise portion only highlights it. Will not open it. It’s like I lost the option to add.

0 Likes