Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore data from lost phone to new phone similar model s22

(Topic created on: 31-05-2024 12:05 AM)
AL120
Apprentice
Options

Is it possible to restore data from s22 phone lost last week in spain, reported missing and sim blocked, to my spanish bought second hand s22 which initially had a Spanish pay as you go sim to keep me going but now has replacement sim with my old number, my old phone was registered with one gmail address,  and my latest phone was registered with a different gmail address,  also I am not sure how effectively I backed up data on old phone because sometimes my WiFi is questionable, any suggestions please?

3 REPLIES 3
OmegaMutant
Voyager
Options
If you did a back up on Google, you'll need to login to the same Google account. For photos/videos, they could have been backed up to Google Photos so worth logging into that to check. Or if you used onedrive then login to that.

You can add the account via settings > accounts and back up > manage accounts > add account then click Google

If you have a Samsung account you can also check that by signing into it via the same steps above. Then hit on restore data in accounts and back up section.

If there isn't a back up on either then they'll be no way to get the info from the other phone.
0 Likes
AL120
Apprentice
Options

OK Thank you, I am suffering from password fatigue now, but will make 

0 Likes
AL120
Apprentice
Options

Sorry, will make another effort  , I should have followed the tutorials when I bought my first samsung

0 Likes