Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone keeps going in hibernation mode when switched on.

(Topic created on: 03-12-2020 11:47 AM)
Katherine72
Student
Options
My phone. (Galaxy  A10)  keeps automaticaly going dark and back into hibernation/sleep mode as soon as i  press the power key and have entered my pin no to unlock the Homescreen.   Sometimes this happens a few times in succsession and i have to keep pressing the power key and re-enter my pin no to unlock the Homescreen.  ( Very Annoying!!!!!)  As far as i know and i have checked,   It is not in either power saving or battery saving mode so i dont know why it keeps doing this.   I dont want to resort to having to go back to Factory Settings.    Any advice would be greatly apprieciated. 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you go into settings, display, you should see screen timeout. Try increasing this setting
Katherine72
Student
Options
hi pugs1957, i will try this and hopefully this will stop it happening. As i said it is sooo annoying when it keeps doing this. Thank you for your advice. very appreciated!!!!
0 Likes
Katherine72
Student
Options
I've just set it too the maximum setting, 30 minutes of inactivity. it was currently on 10 minutes so it shouldn't really be going dark so quickly!!!.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hmm so there's no difference?
0 Likes