Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onedrive widget error

(Topic created on: 13-04-2023 10:27 AM)
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
I've had a onedrive folder pinned to my home screen on my Tab S8 for months, suddenly today I got an error saying 'app not installed'. Onedrive is definitely installed and I've deleted the widget and tried to re-add it but nothing happens. I've also just tried to do the same on my S21 FE and the exact same thing happened. Anyone else experiencing this?
7 REPLIES 7
Kev55
Pathfinder
Options
Try clearing the Cache in the app, settings / Storage / Clear Cache, then try and re-add the widget again
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Ksmy89: Is it just the widget that is creating the error? For instance, if you swipe up from your Home screen, tap on the Microsoft folder, and select OneDrive from here, are you able to access the app as expected? 

0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes I can access the onedrive app and the folder within my onedrive fine. It's just the widget that should allow me to pin the folder to my homescreen (really handy feature as it saves having to go through all my onedrive folders to find it each time in the app)
HMN2023
Student
Options

Same here with Galaxy S21. It started 2 days ago after phone firmware update!

0 Likes
HMN2023
Student
Options

Onedrive app cache cleaning doesn't help. The widget linked folder can also not be made anew. 

0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
I did think it might be a firmware issue as it's the same on both my S21 FE and Tab S8. Hopefully will be sorted soon!
0 Likes
skyrunr
First Poster
Options