Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 9 dual whatsapp folder not created

(Topic created on: 22-04-2021 02:56 PM)
vijay pandian
First Poster
Options

Hi, am using dual messenger option to use two whatsapp account , primary whatsapp working fine, but secondary whatsapp which is dual one is the issue , Data folder of that is not created in storage and i cant able to view images are videos in gallery which  received through that whatsapp. please help me how to fix this , i traied resetting dual messenger and whatsapp as well but no use

38 REPLIES 38
Lemkova
Student
Options

Experiencing problem in dual WhatsApp. It was working fine until yesterday. Even I found the same error of missing folder. Can't share images and can't open any file in WhatsApp. Can anyone help ASAP?

Members_BRdDHEI
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue. and It started recently 

Mohamed Hassan
First Poster
Options

Same here, it destroyed all my whatsApp files.

Any updates from Samsung? SOLVE THIS PROBLEM SAMSUNG !!!

0 Likes
Muhammad Riza S
First Poster
Options

same issue, please help

isabelab
First Poster
Options

Same problem! Only the dual folder has disappeared, the main Whatsapp is fine. I cannot access my pictures in the gallery, there is no folder.

syedtalhaali
First Poster
Options

I am facing the same issue on my Galaxy note ultra. I was using whatsapp for work and i am unable to open any document

0 Likes
AjStar08
Journeyman
Options

Same issue here. Theres another topic related.

Please open a case as the number or users with the issue is increasing.

I noticed (as other members mentioned) that in a recent version of WhatsApp App, they moved their media folder to a new location (inside the Android/media/com.whatsap folder). This must be affecting the dual app whatsapp some how, which is not able to display the media folder now.

Samsung and Whatsapp will need to talk to see which company should release a fix for this.

Please help.

syedtalhaali
First Poster
Options

And the worst part is that i am unable to find the old docs and pictures as well in file manager. dual WhatsApp folder just vanished. All work related documents are vanished. its frustrating. 

0 Likes
Mohamed Ishrath
First Poster
Options

Facing the same isssue on My S20 Plus from today (09.06.2021) morning 

0 Likes