Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet connection cant ,acces data mobile.

(Topic created on: 15-12-2022 10:21 PM)
vardall
First Poster
Options

Hello all,

Dear all,

This is Marius ,and I would like to share with all Samsung Customers and with all that want  to buy S20FE5G,to think twice before to proceed and choose to buy that phone. Well I brought the phone 2 months ago, and since three weeks now I face one big issue: I  can't acces my mobile data from the sim .I send twice my phone back to Samsung repair centre and they sent it back with the same issues. Not all Advisers are able to guide you were you need and when you try to explain more ,,they just cut you there, doing apologise for what they hearing. They all promised that the issues will be finished ,but the issues still there. Three weeks now I still have to do investigation by myself trying to see exactly where the issue is that someone of Samsung Advisors sent me to Vodafone ,and once there the Vodafone sent me back to Samsung???????I think end of the day the issue was mine that I chose to buy from Samsung .Now dont get me wrong ,but I been asking Samsung to change my device that still in warranty ,but They ignored totally asking me to waiting till next software update??????when will be this, I been asking? The answer was,,, well I don't know????That was the Samsung advisor. Juts few min ago I been in contact with another Samsung advisor and again I can't sort out the issues. Now I am living just with the hope that someone from Samsung will  be able to find solutions for all mine complained about. For sure many days forward I have to wait with the same issue or maybe they will update the software next days. Thank you very much for your time and think twice before to choose to buy the model.

Regards,

Marius

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You will find this is a Vodafone issue. They screwed up the update, just add their APN settings to the current one and your phone will work.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@vardall: If you're unable to resolve the issue by adjusting your APN settings, please try heading to Settings > Connections > Sim Card Manager > Preferred SIM Cards > Mobile Data, and make sure that the relevant SIM is assigned here. You may also wish to try Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Network Mode, and choose another option such as 3G/2G (auto connect) to see if you're able to establish a Mobile Data connection on a lower signal. 

0 Likes
vardall
First Poster
Options
Thanks guys
0 Likes
vardall
First Poster
Options

I tried all I know even few min ago follow the your advise guys ,,,unfortunately still nothing,,, ,I am in the middle between Vodafone and Samsung now, ,,anyway sometimes else, I swipe the sim to another android ,working perfect, ,,and one iPhone, ,working perfect on both ,any applications I want to open ,,,,How come that on S20 EF 5G,,,,NOTworking on data mobile. I ve got this issue next day after they just update the software since 3 weeks ago, ,,,The phone been twice for repairing ,,,,,anyway speak less,,now

0 Likes
Twirls
First Poster
Options
Try taking 'Power Saving' off. I've just had this issue with my child's phone and after days of messing with settings that is what fixed it
0 Likes