Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung "My files" no longer display all folders

(Topic created on: 16-07-2021 11:25 AM)
rsbrux
Explorer
Options

Until recently I could see (and manage) all of the directories in the internal storage of my Note 10 in the Samsung “My files” app.

However, it now shows only 7 of the 29 directories there, even after enabling “Show hidden system files”.

How can I get back the complete display of directories and files in “My files”?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
When browsing internal storage, press on the downward arrow with essentials written and change it to "All".

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
When browsing internal storage, press on the downward arrow with essentials written and change it to "All".
rsbrux
Explorer
Options

Thanks, exactly what I needed! 🙂

I wonder why Samsung telephone support couldn't tell me that ;-{

WiIIow
Student
Options

While this works for surface level folders I found that even with this 99% in the "Android" Sub-directory were missing, and only viewable on a desktop machine. What's up with that?

Zen1960
First Poster
Options

with the S22 my file app does to show files in /internal storage/android/data?   Stats show zero files in directory.    I am looking for folder org.awallet.free/files/data.crypt ,,

Members_Vj4Zgnk
First Poster
Options

Hey, did you ever find a solution? I have the same problem

0 Likes
WiIIow
Student
Options

oddly, this doesn't seem to work anymore. Even with "All" enabled at the surface level, files and folders within the /android directory won't appear on the device itself. I've looked through developer options but cant seem to find much.

0 Likes