I have a Samsung Galaxy A41. Whenever I get a phone call, there is no full screen pop up to accept or decline call. It doesn't work on lock screen or even home screen. I just hear the call ring and have to unlock my phone every time and look in notifications to answer and it's annoying. WhatsApp calls work completely fine, but the default phone app has the issue.
I have tried many solutions such as:
- clearing phone app data & cache
- deleting call backgrounds
- setting the phone app as the default call app
- changing the call notification from "pop up" to "full screen"
- force stopping the phone app
- enabling phone notifications
None of these solutions have worked for me. Is there anyway for me to fix the issue of not receiving incoming call notifications?