Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC missing on A22 5G

(Topic created on: 07-08-2022 10:09 AM)
balanspen
Apprentice
Options
The NFC ON/OFF setting is missing in settings. How do I get NFC on?
16 REPLIES 16
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
Maybe... first time you opened phone, what language did it had? If not English UK, it's 100% imported.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
If you bought the phone from amazon, go back to the previous purchases and check the advert description to see if it is mentioned. If it is then its mis-description so amazon will have to replace it FOC of course. And Mr Jeff Bezos can probably just about afford the cost for the sake of the company reputation 🤣👍
0 Likes
balanspen
Apprentice
Options
It was English UK. Looking at the advert again, it doesn't mention nfc.
0 Likes
Ray42
Voyager
Options
A lot of the phones sold on Amazon appear to be grey imports, judging by the numerous queries raised here. I can confirm that the UK spec A22 5G does indeed have NFC, it's in the Connections section of Settings. I got mine from Vodafone and it definitely has NFC. You may also find that warranties don't apply to non-UK models...
0 Likes
BudgetTechYT
First Poster
Options

Not sure if this can help you but my wife's A22 NFC wasnt showing. I dragged the screen down as one would, right top corner 3 dots, edit buttons, just drag the NFC down in your menu (it wont work if you dont drag it)

0 Likes
Sekjar Ali
First Poster
Options

Sir,, few day ago I used NFC in this model, I used market and pharmacy , last week I updated my mobile then suddenly it's not working,, I bought in Saudi Arabia,, in my settings it's still available,,and  new model online searching for this model but now not available in new phone,, but my phone still sawing and not working 

0 Likes
Marko Comped
First Poster
Options

In my case I had to swipe right in the screen where i can toggle on or off the Connections (like WLan, Bluetooth etc.) and then push the +-Button to add the NFC-Button.

I hope this info helps.

Kind regards

Marko

0 Likes