Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update Problem

(Topic created on: 23-02-2024 09:40 PM)
Primark132
Journeyman
Options
Hello, I have recently Installed the new Update (Version:A137FXXU3DXA1 )on my Samsung A13 and I am currently Trying to uninstall the Update as I want my previous version back.   
Tho I am quite unsuccessful as Google and YouTube was not helping. It would be very much appreciated if I could get some Information / help on how I could Change it back. Thank you xx 

Ps: I do not remember the name of the previous type of version my phone was before As it had already had some updates on it which was done in the past. X

0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28
Dovwilson
Explorer
Options
You could try wiping the dalvic cache, check YouTube for video's on how to do this.
Hudz
Voyager
Options
The only way to top back is using the tools @Primark123 has mentioned. However I don't recommend you doing this unless you know the risks. You can brick your phone and have many other problems and knowledge is required to ensure you know what to do in certain situations.
Primark132
Journeyman
Options
Will do. I will see If it works and report back if anything happens
Hudz
Voyager
Options
You having what problems exactly we might be able to help you.
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
@Primark132

When did you last perform a Wipe Partition Cache on your device?

Would recommend it as it is likely if you haven't done it for a while or if ever that your device is holding lots of pesky temporary cached files.
S24 Ultra
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer. Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
4. Wait until the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
You can also Repair apps via the Recovery Menu.
S24 Ultra
Primark132
Journeyman
Options
My phone being slow , not working properly after the update . I've waited , left it alone , shut it down, done everything but nothing is making it better
0 Likes
Hudz
Voyager
Options
I would actually recommend a full factory reset at this point
Primark132
Journeyman
Options
I don't think I have ever done it to be true, as I haven't experienced this before on this device.
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sorry but no, this is not necessarily until a Wipe Partition Cache has been tested.

Why put the user to the hassle of setting up everything in their device again from back up or from scratch?
S24 Ultra
0 Likes