Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

New gallery feature not working?

(Topic created on: 21-06-2021 10:45 PM)
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

New: Gallery supports full screen scrolling, but it doesn't work. doesn't work.

Anyone else? I see exactly no difference.

Screenshot_20210621-234414_Gallery.jpg

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

I'm so sorry, I've just found out from YouTube, it actuary removes status bar and navigation buttons when scrolling... 

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
Solution
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

I'm so sorry, I've just found out from YouTube, it actuary removes status bar and navigation buttons when scrolling... 

Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

I didn't see an option to delete this post so I've pressed " Accepted as solution ". 

Mishal
Pathfinder
Options
It does work for me. It only makes a difference in the main screens of the gallery (Main screen with Albums or Pictures). After turning this option on, when you scroll down, the tabs on the bottom Pictures/Albums/Stories will disappear until you start scrolling upwards.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Adi0   Fine to mark as Solution.   Yes  @Mishal , have found that the the Tabs at the bottom disappear when scrolling downwards.    Just for clarification Members are unable to delete  posts from web page, can edit them.   It is possible via Samsung Members.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Mishal
Pathfinder
Options
You can delete the post actually. Goto Mypage tab on the bottom of the main screen of members app. Then go to Post and open the post you want to delete. Press the dots on top right and you will find edit and delete buttons.Screenshot_20210622-143750_Samsung Members.jpg
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Mishal  Thanks.   I  usually post from The Community website, not an option there.Screenshot_20210622-145626_Samsung Internet.jpg

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Thank you, I'm not from UK...