Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Need to disable vibrate on lock/unlock

(Topic created on: 06-07-2020 02:25 PM)
Kida30000
Journeyman
Options

Whenever I unlock my phone, I get vibration feedback. I have tried absolutely everything to turn this off, it's annoying me so much. I even reset my settings. Nothing has worked so far, please help.

Go to solution
19 REPLIES 19
MvW82
First Poster
Options

Amazing, took me ages to find a solution to the anoying and delayed vibration / sound effect. Disabling NFC solved the issue indeed, many thx!!

Members_3GN7wM4
First Poster
Options

Omg TYSM 

Landz
First Poster
Options

Great advice. But it doesnt work. And the option is not even there.  Stop giving advices on things you are not sure of.

It's the NFC toggle causing this. Not sure why.

0 Likes
Canada mike
First Poster
Options

I had a security update pending. As soon as it was installed and I restarted my phone the vibration stopped on unlock... it was driving me absolutely batty. 

0 Likes
Canada mike
First Poster
Options

Rude

0 Likes
Tn21
First Poster
Options

Mine started this after my March 2022 update! Thank you so much!!

0 Likes
MurphyKirstin
First Poster
Options

Thank you!! That was making me feel a bit mad :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye: 

0 Likes
SeroujK
First Poster
Options

Wow thanks 

0 Likes
Jaydev Patel
First Poster
Options

Bro I figured it out, if you have put any card between your phone and phone case(cover) then every time you unlock your phone it will try to read that card and that's why it vibrates so just take that card off between your phone and phone cover(case)

Ameliaaa
First Poster
Options

You are absolutely right Jaydev, in my case I have a silicone wallet attached to my phone case where the NFC reader is, so it was trying to read my cards in the wallet upon unlock. Removing the cards removes the problem. 

0 Likes