Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Need to disable vibrate on lock/unlock

(Topic created on: 06-07-2020 02:25 PM)
Kida30000
Journeyman
Options

Whenever I unlock my phone, I get vibration feedback. I have tried absolutely everything to turn this off, it's annoying me so much. I even reset my settings. Nothing has worked so far, please help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Kida30000
Journeyman
Options
I HAVE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!! It's the bloody NFC tag 😭 Turned it off and now my phone doesn't vibrate when unlocked... I feel so dumb 😂😭

View solution in context

19 REPLIES 19
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What phone?
0 Likes
Kida30000
Journeyman
Options
Note 9
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Turn on your smartphone and open Apps menuClick on SettingsTap the Sounds & Vibration iconNavigate through this submenu until you find the Vibration Feedback and Keyboard Vibration optionsSlide the toggle buttons to the left for each of these options to disable themExit the submenus and head back to your home screen
0 Likes
Kida30000
Journeyman
Options
Already tired this, still randomly vibrates even tho I have no notifications and vibrates when unlocked
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try clearing system cache and reboot
0 Likes
Kida30000
Journeyman
Options
Cleared cache partition and rebooted. Soon as I unlock the phone, again get a vibration.. it's actually so annoying 😂
0 Likes
Solution
Kida30000
Journeyman
Options
I HAVE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!! It's the bloody NFC tag 😭 Turned it off and now my phone doesn't vibrate when unlocked... I feel so dumb 😂😭
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Glad you get it sorted:)

aaaaaa123
First Poster
Options

mah man!! Thanks!