Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Navigating settings and finding pre-installed apps

(Topic created on: 17-01-2023 07:22 PM)
Werfer
Student
Options

Is there a setting that I can switch on so that when I get sent into a specific page in settings I can click the back button to go up in settings?

Currently when I get sent to a page in settings by an app and I click the "back" button in the top left I get sent back to the app or to the home screen. Is it possible to click the back button and instead be sent to the next page above the one I was sent to, like in folders in a computer?

This is my first time asking a question on this forum so I'm not sure this is how I should ask a second question. Anyway, my second question is if there is a way to see all the apps downloaded on my device? I'm trying to take full advantage of all the great features on Samsung phones, but I just can't seem to find all the apps available. Just today I discovered the "Samsung Blockchain Keystore" which comes pre-installed on Samsung phones by going through my notification settings. The only ways I found to look for apps on my phone is to go through app settings and notification settings, but is there a better way?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi, 

For first question, the answer is no, that's not possible right now. You can send your feedback to Samsung Support via the Samsung Members app > Support > Send feedback > Ask questions.

2nd question: You can find all installed apps in Settings > Apps. Samsung apps and certain system apps are visible when you select Show system apps (see screenshots) .

Screenshot_20230117_202028_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20230117_201903_Settings.jpg

Werfer
Student
Options

Thanks a lot for your reply!

0 Likes