Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAR - Be brave to write down, WHY

(Topic created on: 16-11-2022 08:13 PM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
When a post get NAR or special attention, be brave to put a note, what was the reason it caught your attention in the first place, so the person can learn 

If a police officer stop your car, let the officer explain WHY 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Absolutely.. 😊
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This has already been explained in the other thread,Members are not supposed to receive them but is the result of a long standing glitch.  key words create flags, sometimes no moderation is required though.  Criticism by itself is not a cause of moderation ,need to adhere to the terms and conditions mind you.   https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/i-hate-this-nar-who-are-these-characters/m-... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

ChrisP88
Options

@IndiW This stands for No Action Required and it is for internal use. It is currently being investigated as to why users are seeing this notification but it is certainly nothing at all to worry about. We view all posts in the Community to ensure everything is in working order for all users.

keith30
Maestro
Options
Pissed off with these stupid NAR comments, PaulM1 Being the latest one. Be bloody brave and give out a proper reason instead of hiding behind the 3 letters NAR!!
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @keith30. As @JAMES4578 and @ChrisP88 have mentioned, if you see this, it is wholly unintentional and was not posted publically. It is a backend process, meaning we have denoted that we have completed a moderation task (based on certain filters that the system has detected). 

It is just a quick way to indicate that, despite the filter, everything was absolutely fine with the post. I hope this reassures you. 👍

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I am not sure why some can not understand the basic question

There are two things

1 What's NAR

2 WHAT'S TRIGGERED NAR

ALL TOP GUNS are answering 1 or the explanations of NAR, we all know that, don't need to waste time repeatedly explaining the definition of NAR

Rather rather rather... What I said

Tell the writer... Hello Mr idi**ot.. Your post triggered alrm /panic alarm because you have used /said /written ABC. However we are satisfied with your post therefore NAR

This will help the writer not to make the same mistake (if there was one) In future

Hope my explanation is simple enough to understand
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Well done well done.. ❤️ ❤️.. That's what I am asking..

Unfortunately none of these Top guns can't understand even the basic of English.... No idea how they navigate to the toilet from their bedrooms... Possibly Google map
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @IndiW. We absolutely do understand the question. However, why any user would see "NAR" (as it's only used by Moderators) is currently unclear to us, and it has been flagged.

To put it another way, NAR is not a bad thing at all (quite the opposite), but apologies for any concern or annoyance seeing this reference might cause.

We read and moderate every post. The Community also has certain in-built filters around certain words and phrases - similar to how some email clients operate. As it uses its own algorithm, we can't anticipate what might generate this.

Equally, if we reached out to every user whose post required us to put NAR, it would generally be unnecessary (as the NAR reference was never intended to be seen by them in the first place and, other than it being user-reported, we have no way to know when this backend message has been seen by anyone other than us).

I hope that this reassures you. Please let me or any of the other Moderators know if you have any other questions. 

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
You are cool 😎 👍..
0 Likes