Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modes and routines - Professional profile & SIM card enable/disable

(Topic created on: 08-04-2024 10:42 AM)
Members_wdpl7oA
Journeyman
Options

Hello, 

I'm a big fan of the Modes & Routines but I miss two features to make one key routine:

Owning a S24 Ultra with two SIM cards (same for years with a S23 ultra or before with a S20+) I use my phone for both personal and professional activities, with a private SIM card and a professional one provided by my company and the professional profile for my company apps (Outlooks and more...).

I wish I could enable/disable the professional mode and activate/deactivate my pro SIM card, in one finger touch with a routine.... But after years, these features are still not available, even via Good Lock...

So my days of work end up and start up, with a little moment to open menus, look for these two options, confirm I'm really willing to switch of my second SIM card, etc.... Whereas a routine could do all this so easily.

Is there any way to get attention from Samsung to get these two features???

6 REPLIES 6
AntS
Options

Hello @Members_wdpl7oA ,

I like the idea. 😊 👍 I've forwarded your suggestion to our R&D team to see what they think. Me or one of the other moderators will let you know what the developers say when they get back to us.

Members_wdpl7oA
Journeyman
Options

Hi AntS,

Thx for your support.

Crossing fingers they take it! 🤞😉

Priestgate
First Poster
Options

Hi!

Yes, I want this to, please! 😀

Members_M217dmG
First Poster
Options

I second that. Just was think of this feature right now.

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all,

The developers have got back to us. They haven’t said a definite yes or no to this one, but that they’ll be looking more into this and looking out for the same (or similar) suggestions from users.

0 Likes
Members_wdpl7oA
Journeyman
Options

Thx for you update.

Crossing fingers then... :winking-face:

0 Likes