Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Members App Recurring Notification Issue

(Topic created on: 07-02-2021 04:03 PM)
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
Hi all, just a quick query that I'm hoping others have experienced and may have a solution for!

When I'm using the Members app, notably the community section, I'm getting a lot of recurring notifications, all landing at the same time, usually in batches of 4, saying "<username> left a comment". When I tap on any of the notifications, I get a blank screen with a notice at the bottom saying that it can't be displayed as the post has been deleted.

Has anyone else had something like this happen, and were you able to resolve it? No big deal really, it's more an irritant than anything major. Screenshot below of my Members app notification page to show what I'm talking about!

Thanks in advance!

13 REPLIES 13
OfficialPiyath
Explorer
Options
No problem bro. Glad I could help.
tibsu18
Explorer
Options

Hi @Mightyblues78

By looking this issue from my perspective, it's only positive issue. I don't get any notifications from the app. But when I'm coming to these community sites and use link, first thing that my phone do is that it's opening Members App and then calmly notice me that links aren't working in my area. 😅

So that's all I hear about that app. I'm sorry, I can't help You with your nasty problem.

-tibsu18

-tibsu18
Afraz5690
Explorer
Options
I followed you
0 Likes
Afraz5690
Explorer
Options
Please follow me
0 Likes