Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Issue with Samsung Health App

(Topic created on: 11-03-2020 06:56 AM)
HealthApp
Apprentice
Options

I use this app all the time for cycling and just in the past few days it's adding miles suddenly when I'm not riding. I ride distance and i like knowing my daily and weekly mileage. I'm using on the note 10 plus and I've checked that all location settings and app permissions are correct. App up to date.  Please fix this issue. 

Allison
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
HealthApp
Apprentice
Options

I fixed the issue myself since the  software on my phone was up to date along with everything else. Just uninstalled and reinstalled the app and resolved but thanks anyway for your help. 

Allison

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @HealthApp 

Is the software on your phone up to date? Go to Apps > Settings > Software update > Download and install. Also, let's try a soft reset on the phone. This will end all processes and give the phone a fresh start. To do this, press and hold the 'Power' and 'Volume Down' buttons until the phone restarts.

Let us know how you get on.

0 Likes
Solution
HealthApp
Apprentice
Options

I fixed the issue myself since the  software on my phone was up to date along with everything else. Just uninstalled and reinstalled the app and resolved but thanks anyway for your help. 

Allison
Kristo75
Student
Options

I can't login into application Samsung Health. Once I put my ID and password only green-blue circle is running all the time and nothing happening...

I have updated app grom Play store (for android) on my OnePlus 6.

It used to work on the past (my Samsung account worka as I can write here).

Where is the problem root cause ????

0 Likes