Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

install all google services on chinese S20

(Topic created on: 13-08-2020 04:52 PM)
Thossi
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I'm currently suck in China so decided to buy new Samsung S20 Ultra 5G here. Anybody knows how to install the google based services? found some tutorials on YT but all pretty old and didn't work. 

Of course I have VPN

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

@Thossi wrote:

Hi,

I'm currently suck in China so decided to buy new Samsung S20 Ultra 5G here. Anybody knows how to install the google based services? found some tutorials on YT but all pretty old and didn't work. 

Of course I have VPN

hi.

Sorry to hear that.

If the device you bought is not isp specific you still can install google services. But the process  consists in flashing another country's os and is considered a manomission practise which will make your warranty expire if samsung finds out that when you bring the device to a repair center if you then happen to have an hardware failure.

If you do it the wrong way you will for sure brick your device.

Not recommended at all.

Bye

0 Likes
Chipsanddill
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Have you solved the issue? A couple of years ago I bought a Huawei and installed play store off of Google using a VPN and never had any issues. I'm thinking if they've changed something and it's no longer possible?

I;m thinking of getting a Samsung myself, but am a bit hesitant cause I want it to work outside of China as well

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Buy the hong kong version

0 Likes