Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing bookmarks

(Topic created on: 31-01-2024 06:25 PM)
DustyMacd
Journeyman
Options
Hey everybody!

In order to take advantage of Galaxy AI I have started using Samsung Internet browser. I am trying to find a way to import my chrome book marks but nothing from searches seems to work or at the very least I'm missing something.

Any help would be awesome!
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @DustyMacd. As Chrome is a 3rd-party app (from a Samsung perspective naturally!), these instructions might change. However, if you're trying to export and import bookmarks you've saved on that mobile browser, I'd recommend reaching out to Google's Support Team for more assistance in doing this.

As an alternative to doing this, you might wish to visit each site one-by-one and manually add the bookmarks to Samsung Internet.

0 Likes
DustyMacd
Journeyman
Options
I'm not looking to import passwords. It is Bookmarks?
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Of course! I do apologise, @DustyMacd. I've now edited this accordingly.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@DustyMacd  As far as I am aware you need the Samsung Internet Chrome Extension for Google Chrome on a computer.  If Samsung Cloud sync is enabled on your phone the Bookmarks should automatically appear within a few minutes,though you can do a manual sync which takes longer.  

Further details in this article https://www.androidpolice.com/samsung-internet-19-plays-nicely-google-chrome/ 

However possibly Google have new information.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes