Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need Urgent Help!

(Topic created on: 07-07-2020 10:28 PM)
Sharpster
Student
Options

Can people please help me get this message to Samsung as they have ignored me for 3 weeks and are charging me for a phone i do not have! I brought the S20 Ultra on 3 year finance and have paid the deposit. Samsung have sent me a car charger instead and will not answer any of my emails! i have called over 10 times in the last 3 weeks and nothing is being done. I will soon be charged for the phone and if i do not pay i will have to pay extra finance due to overdue payments and Samsung are doing absolutely nothing! Please, any help would be much appreciated, ive tried everything i can think of and there is just nothing being done like they do not care at all.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
GothicGeisha
Navigator
Options
Have you bought it direct from Samsung or via a contract provider like o2/carphone wearhouse etc?
0 Likes
Sharpster
Student
Options

I have brought it directly via Samsung on their website. 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Sharpster 

You would need to contact our Online Shop Team regarding this on 0330 726 7467. Was the charger provided sent out with your phone?

0 Likes
Sharpster
Student
Options

I have already contacted all relevant teams, but this was weeks ago and I still have not had any word from them. The charger was sent out instead of the phone. I received 2 parcels, 1 with galaxy earbuds (free with the phone) and 1 with a car charger. No phone was sent. 

0 Likes