Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sync Samsung Calendar between S22 plus and S8 Ultra tablet

(Topic created on: 18-01-2023 06:42 PM)
Andydowen67
First Poster
Options

I have just purchased the S22 plus phone and S8 Ultra tablet. One of the main reasons for buying both products is the seamless compatibility I was expecting between them. Love both products but I am having trouble syncing the Samsung calendar on my phone with the same calendar on my tablet - nothing has been synced. The calendar settings on both devices are identical and both are logged into both my Samsung and Google accounts. Tried everything I can think of as well as usual on-line help advice but nothing is working 

3 REPLIES 3
FarhanKhan
Pioneer
Options
Fist sync calander on phone and then in table go to calemder and select samsung calander and sync there that it will work
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Andydowen67: On both devices, please try heading to Settings > Accounts and backup > Manage accounts > Tap on your Samsung account > Sync account, and make sure that Calendar is toggled on. Go back, and carry out the same steps for your Google account. 

Now, swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, then again to enlarge the Quick Panel, and ensure that Sync is enabled, and highlighted in blue. Open the Calendar app > Tap the 3 lines in the top left > Manage calendars > Ensure that your Samsung and Google accounts are toggled on here. Tap the Back button, and select 'Sync now', and you should be good to go. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
UKDooB61
First Poster
Options
Thank you for this post as we have been facing the same issues with the same 2 devices! After following the steps above both devises are now syncing.
0 Likes