Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

(Topic created on: 25-03-2023 09:36 AM)
FedUpFedUp
Journeyman
Options
Get ready for a long rant! I'm trying to text a contact and my messages will only send when I delete the messages I received from this contact! I've spoken to my network provider and they were useless. Help me please to save my sanity. Thank you. 
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
FedUpFedUp
Journeyman
Options
PaulM1, I'm not sure who you are but in my eyes you're a bloody good egg! I'm about to board a plane so I will try your suggestions as soon as I can. Keep up the good work, you're a gift to the world.
PaulM1
Options

I really appreciate that, @FedUpFedUp. I look forward to hearing back from you in due course. 👍

0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
Might be a long shot but if nothing works and it continues with just one contact it could be an issue with that one contact's phone i.e their SIM or cache could so it will only accept a new message if one is deleted to create space for the new one? Like if your inbox is full? Or check your settings to see where your messages and contacts are stored ensuring it's your phone and not your SIM as they quickly fill up. It's really strange it's only happening with one number got me scratching my head lol? Hope this helps
0 Likes
FedUpFedUp
Journeyman
Options
Good Morning Gentlemen. Unfortunately nothing has worked but I thank you and your big brains once again.
0 Likes