Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banking app

(Topic created on: 24-03-2023 05:44 PM)
Dannyboy9888
First Poster
Options
Hi can anybody help please, banking app all of a sudden will not let me sign in. Error 9300100 sorry you cant use this app we've detected your device has been jailbroken/rooted
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Has your device been rooted? Or modified?

Contact the bank
0 Likes
Dannyboy9888
First Poster
Options
No it's not been rooted. I've contacted the bank, told me to contact my phone manufacturer. Now the have told me to send feedback to error reports on here. Hopefully I get a message back
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Was the phone purchased new or second hand? If its second hand it may be rooted.
Dannyboy9888
First Poster
Options
No it's not rooted app was working fine then just stopped working
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
If this has just started to happen then it sounds more like Banking via the app is down irrespective of what your bank has said.

Or if you've recently installed or changed some settings on your phone prior to the app not working you'll need to undo that and see what happens.

Ultimately you could restore your phone back to factory settings.

You won't get a reply back from Samsung posting error reports on here, it's a customer forum we're just like you. The best you'll get is a moderator telling you to contact samsung customer service.
Dannyboy9888
First Poster
Options
I have spoken to my bank app is working fine. When I come to think about it, I'm sure it started playing up after software update. Also I've contacted error support on here, I just thought I'd mention this on the customer forum incase anyone else has come across same issue. Thanks for trying to help though.
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

If this has been logged as an Error Report through the Samsung Members app on your phone, you should receive a response soon, @Dannyboy9888.

0 Likes