Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please? Lost and now found my phone, put in a new SIM but it's asking for a PIN that I don't know?

(Topic created on: 01-02-2023 12:00 PM)
purpledove7
First Poster
Options

Hi lost my phone at Christmas last year but it was handed back inn I have received the phone back its a samsung galaxy s20 I reported it lost on find my phone but I put a new sim card in to my old device but it blocked me out and can,t get into the phone its asking me for a pin on the screen at least 6 numbers but I don't know them can anyone help please

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Can your clarify at what point it is asking for the PIN and what is on screen? Ie. Is it asking for a SIM PIN or booting up to handset and asking for a code for the handset?
0 Likes
slave2anangel
Journeyman
Options
Don't know if there is an issue with mentioning this on here but I used a program called Samfirmware after a similar issue with another phone I have. Allows you to totally reset the phone back to factory without the need for flashing or voiding any warranty.
Try a little searching on the Internet for more details and how to use legally.
Hope this helps.
0 Likes
purpledove7
First Poster
Options
Sorry for the delay due to work its asking for a code to unlock the screen my network provider as not locked my sim its something to do with find my phone my phone as locked me out on the find my phone and asking me for a pin but don't know the in number on it I can send u a picture if that helps many thanks
0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Do you still have the login details for your Samsung Account and able to get into Find My Phone website on a PC or other device? If you can then there's an option to unlock the handset via that. The handset will just need a data connection via SIM
0 Likes