Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Help needed please

(Topic created on: 31-07-2022 02:19 PM)
jay4joanna
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Hi ive got a Samsung Galaxy s8+ I had a old email address on the phone I'd backed up everything on cloud' but now ive got a new email address so I've had to delete my old email account to put my new one on but when I've gone back on my phone loads of pictures and a video I had of my mum who's past away as gone is there anyway I can get these back?? I had to delete my old email address with it being a Samsung phone that was linked to my Samsung account and cloud.
Thanks in advance jay.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

@jay4joanna: For clarity, did you change the email address attached to Samsung account? If so, please remove the old account from your Galaxy S8+ and re-add it using your new credentials (if you haven't already done so).

Settings > Accounts and backup > Accounts > Samsung > Remove account 

Settings > Accounts and backup > Accounts > Add account > Samsung

Following these step, please try heading to the Gallery app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Sync with Samsung Cloud > On. If you're unable to recover your pictures in this manner the please close the Gallery app > Swipe up from your Home Screen > Google folder > Photos, and check here, as you may find an archive of your images has been backed up here. 

CodyH
Navigator
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Sorry to say but if you deleted you old account fully without backing them up somewhere else then it's unlike can get them back as deleted.

I hope I'm wrong for your sake and you get them back somehow, if do I highly recommend saving them to multi offer device's and maybe getting them printed so won't lose them.

Good luck. 🤞
jay4joanna
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Thank you so much I fund them in the Google photos and videos but the one of my mum I can't find an I love hearted it to I'm at a loss how all the pictures an videos are they but not me mum's ' but again thank you from the bottom of my heart.
0 Likes