Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 walkie talkie app not working

(Topic created on: 04-09-2021 08:29 PM)
nalley
Journeyman
Options
States I need to install sim in my phone. My partners works fine. My watch is the Bluetooth Version. I really have no idea why its not working. Any ideas ?
48 REPLIES 48
shaunmoyswe
Student
Options
💜💜💜💜💜💜
Cerebro23
First Poster
Options
Same problem here
Kees4203
First Poster
Options

typisch samsung, werkt nml niet met bleutooth device, alleen met lte versie horloge, dit is al de volgende dooie mus net zoals de bloeddrukmeter en ecg die alleen werken als je een samsung telefoon hebt. ook een explorer die in de samsung store staat kun je niet instaleren zonder samsung telefoon.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@nalley: Is your Watch 4 connected to your phone via Bluetooth, and do you have a SIM installed in the phone? If so, try heading to Settings > Privacy > Permission Manager > Walkie Talkie, and make sure that Microphone, Contacts and Call are 'Allowed'. 

0 Likes
nalley
Journeyman
Options
The app doesn't show on my phone - at all - I've already reset permissions etc. I went through this with Samsung support yesterday, but even with remote access, they were unable to find a fix and said I'd just have to wait for an update. 🙁
Beast56
Student
Options

My watch says the app is running but when I open the app it automatically turns off. If I toggle the switch on it will turn off again. Any suggestions?

Ereza
Explorer
Options

i also have this problem GW4Classic and Galaxy S10+

did you find the solution?

0 Likes
nalley
Journeyman
Options
Nope
0 Likes
AFXTWN2
Student
Options

I'm also getting an error but my watch is the LTE version. I downloaded it on the other watch 4 lte I got and it worked without a problem but this one gives me a generic error saying "cannot install walkie-talkie" after I select install on the watch. 

0 Likes