Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free buds and smart tag ? How and where do I do this

(Topic created on: 30-09-2021 03:23 PM)
lbing
First Poster
Options
Hi there I have just got my new s21 via 02 and I was advised to come here to claim  free ear buds and smart tag. Do you know where I can do this and what sort of proof of purchase do I need thanks
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Kayls
First Poster
Options
Ive just claimed mine now. If you select the benefits tab it will talk you through it. Its really easy to do. You just need a few details about purchase and your phones serial number with photo evidence. It explains it all as you go through the form. 🙂
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Samsungpromotionsclaims/s21
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@lbing: You can claim your Buds Pro and SmartTag via the link below.

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/S21gift

Valid proof of purchase should contain the retailer logo, reference to your S21 device, the amount paid and the date of purchase. If you purchased the phone on a network contract, reach out to your network to request documentation with the above details. 

0 Likes
lbing
First Poster
Options
Thank you. So It appears I need to sort out proof of purchase first thanks I'll call 02
0 Likes
NatNatC
First Poster
Options
Hi, I have ordered my phone a week ago but don't have it yet. Does anyone know if I'll still be able to claim my buds and tag once it comes? TIA
0 Likes
CNbourbon
First Poster
Options
Hi I've tried doing the claim but keeps telling me that the site cannot be reached does anyone have any ideas why please
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@NatNatC: You'll be able to claim via the link above within 60 days of the initial purchase date, as reflected on your invoice or receipt.

@CNbourbon: Try a different browser to see if this helps, and disable your VPN, if applicable.

0 Likes