Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Endlessly signing in to Wearable app

(Topic created on: 03-07-2021 04:01 PM)
Sam_Edwards
First Poster
Options

I recently got a Galaxy Active 2 smart watch. It works well, albeit with some basic android ecosystem functions missing. 

However I am becoming increasingly frustrated by being asked to sign in to the wearables app every half an hour, seems fly whenever I walk out of Bluetooth range of my phone. 

Is there any way to make the pairing between my phone and watch 'stick' better?

I am using the latest version of the wearable app, the active 2 plugin, on the latest version of Android on a OnePlus 9 pro. 

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Rebecca242
Student
Options

Thank you, Sam, for pointing out that there might be a relation to Bluetooth.

I have the exact same issue and it is heavily annoying,as the sign in screen is an overlay message to any other app, which keeps popping up multiple times per day. When I try to sign in it does not fix the problem either! I receive an error code and then the game begins again.... So annoying.

Any thoughts, Samsung Community? Please help.

Thank you 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Rebecca242: If your watch isn't automatically re-connecting to your phone while inside the Bluetooth connection range, then please try heading to Settings > Apps > Tap the 3 lines with the downward facing arrow, to the right of 'Your Apps' > Show System Apps > OK > Bluetooth > Storage > Clear Cache, then restart your phone to see if this helps. 

0 Likes
Rebecca242
Student
Options

Thank you, for your immediate reply, @AndrewL.

Unfortunately that didn't solve the issue. But thank you, it was worth a try. Any other thoughts? 

0 Likes