Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email only being received through wifi

(Topic created on: 30-08-2023 12:38 PM)
extin
First Poster
Options
Hi, I am only receiving emails when connected to wifi. Is there a setting that I can change so that I get emails when on mobile data. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Check under
Settings> connections> data use> allowed network for apps.

Should say both WiFi and mobile

If not change to above.

Or

reset network settings and see if it helps.
0 Likes
Heidihi
First Poster
Options
I haven't received emails for a week now and have reported it everyday! I have tried every single way to resolve this and still no joy!
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Heidihi: Please can you confirm the model number and current Android version of the device you're accessing your emails on? This can be found in Settings > About phone/tablet. Furthermore, which app are you using to sync your emails to the device? Have you tried signing in to the account via a browser app (Samsung Internet or Chrome) to see if your inbox is populating as expected? 

In the meantime, to eliminate the possibility of the issue being storage related, please try deleting some emails, starting with your Sent folder and Junk/Spam folder, to see if this helps. 

0 Likes
CikaLaza
Apprentice
Options

Ho there, i am using S23 Ultra and i cant sync emails with almost any app for imap emails. I used Samsung mail, Bluemail, KMail... I can only Sync them by using Wifi connection. As soon as i connect to cellular data, i get disconnected

0 Likes