Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Edge lightning has disappeared on the samsung music player app

(Topic created on: 28-01-2019 04:04 PM)
SD23
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

I have recently updated my OS from Oreo to Pie/One UI and noticed that the cool edge lightning has been removed from the Samsung music player app playing a song full screen. Is anyone else experiencing this??? Samsung believe it should be working and have tried to send several error logs to investigate further. Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TCee
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Just google search Samsung Music APK and the version number, i.e., the one I listed above

View solution in context

39 REPLIES 39
Michelle_A28
Explorer
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Yes , i experienced this too. Now, i regret it , i love the edge lighting in Samsung Music but now it dissapeared. I hope Samsung Music can fix this.

7moodDxB
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Just go to the Samsung Music settings in Samsung Music, you will find edge lighting

0 Likes
7moodDxB
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Also, in the new update the edge lighting only appears when you go the song itself or at the lock screen where you can see the song itself

0 Likes
Michelle_A28
Explorer
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Well, i do that in the same way. But, it didn't work. I can't find any edge lighting in Samsung Music except for the Social Media Notifications.

7moodDxB
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Maybe you disabled only the Samsung Music app from edge lighting in the edge lighting settings, I enabled all the apps to use edge lighting.

0 Likes
Michelle_A28
Explorer
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
I checked it too in my Edge Lightning Settings. But, the strange one is i can't find Samsung Music App in there. Should i proof it to you?
7moodDxB
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Well, I think it's broken

0 Likes
Michelle_A28
Explorer
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
I really don't know , maybe Samsung has made a different terms for each country? I'm from Indonesia
0 Likes
7moodDxB
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

I'm in the UAE, I noticed it doesn't appear in the main edge lighting settings, I dunno but those are the only things I can help you with

20190216_144834.jpg

Screenshot_20190216-144916_Samsung Music.jpg

Screenshot_20190216-144925_Samsung Music.jpg

0 Likes