Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not disturb not working

(Topic created on: 09-12-2021 10:36 PM)
Amy H
Student
Options

I use a do not disturb schedule  for a night time, 10pm-7am. Since I've update my phone, my do not disturb does not turn off on a morning until I physically turn it off. This never use to be the case.

I've tried deleting and creating a new schedule but it still doesn't turn off when it should. I would try wellbeing routine but I use my phone in bed and I cannot use it in grey screen.

My husband has also update his phone and it has not affected his schedule on his phone.

Can anyone please help as it's very frustrating. 

6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Does it work in safe mode?

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/

If it does then a third party app
Is causing an issue
Are you using taska
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Oh no worries if you need any help
0 Likes
NinaWildeUK
Pathfinder
Options
Had the same issue a few times
0 Likes
Amy H
Student
Options

I did a short test in safe mode and it seems to have worked properly then. So how would I know what app is creating the problem? As I haven't downloaded any new apps it only stopped working with the 2 new updates.

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
uninsalling and reinstalling apps to find the culprit that's causing the issue with the do not disturb from working
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Amy H: Sadly it isn't possible to tell which app is causing your issue. If the problem wasn't present in Safe Mode, then I recommend deleting any recently installed 3rd party apps, using a process of elimination to identify the problem app. You could try heading to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Tap the bar chart symbol at the top of the screen, and checking the App Issue History section, as this may give you an idea of which app is to blame. 

0 Likes