Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed with my new S21 Ultra 5G

(Topic created on: 09-05-2021 02:07 PM)
SombatK
First Poster
Options

Hello there!

Just to tell you my disappointment from my S21 Ultra 5G recently purchased.

I immediately uninstalled the Samsung Health app because it refused to record my health data (blood oxygen, heart rate, etc.). 

I am looking from now for a Huwei or Oppo or any Chinese mobile phone!

SombatK 

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
George1988
Voyager
Options
So you are disappointed only because Samsung Health app is not working as should have?
0 Likes
adduncan
Student
Options
It's not that it's refused to do so. The phone doesn't have the sensors to do this. This was the case with the S20 series too. You need either a Samsung watch or another fitness tracker
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
Didn't really think about this. I haven't upgraded yet and still have my s10. However for the health tracking I rely on my samsung active 2 watch anyway so it wouldn't matter. Is there a reason samsung did put the sensors in the s20 and s21's?
0 Likes
adduncan
Student
Options
That I wouldn't know. I use my galaxy watch for these health functions
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
Same xxx
0 Likes
Graham37
Pioneer
Options
Strange reason to say your dissapointed with the S21 Ultra.
ade0501
Navigator
Options
Can I ask which phones do have the sensors to do this? I have the S21 Ultra 5g and Gaaxy Watch 3, and one of the reasons I bought the watch was for the Blood Pressure etc and knew I needed the watch to capture the data
Elantra
First Poster
Options
Exactly
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Why did you buy the phone without checking if it had the sensors to measure these things? Not exactly a convincing reason to be disappointed nor an issue that can't be solved.